Search Bar

  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

李友廷 Yo Lee - 誰 Who


害怕伸出手
Afraid to hold out your hand
這樣也好 每天說服著自己
"That's good," persuading yourself every day
還在原地停留
Still staying where you are
等著你 也等著我自己
Waiting for you and also waiting for myself
你若能懂
If you can understand
現在別再猶豫 走進我的心
Don't hesitate now, come into my heart

誰 能夠找到我
Who can find me?
在人海中 流浪 等待
Wandering in the sea waiting
愛 將我的輪廓填滿
Love fills my silhouette

誰 想要找到我
Who wants to find me?
多麼希望 擁有 一個
How I wish I had one
你 讓我值得存在
You make me worthy of being alive

你能否 由衷
Can you sincerely
容納每一種的我
Accommodate every kind of me
我會願意 賠上一切的愛
I'll be willing to lose all my love
誰 能夠找到我
Who can find me?
在人海中 流浪 等待
Wandering in the sea waiting
愛 將我的輪廓填滿
Love fills my silhouette

誰 想要找到我
Who wants to find me?
多麼希望 擁有 一個
How I wish I had one
你 讓我值得存在
You make me worthy of being.alive